Friday, June 11, 2010

First Official Post


Hello family! It's good to use this website so I can show you what I am doing on my trip here in Sweden. Thank you Liz for letting me use your camera. It gives me pretty good quality pictures. I took my first set of pictures today while I went to the mall with Johan. We were going to go shopping for clothes to wear on the Zombie Walk on Saturday. I didn't want to spend too much money so we went to a second hand store and I was very successful on finding my outfit.
Here is the store that we went in and found the clothes. I wanted to be a zombie school girl and I found a plaid skirt, white shirt with a tie and a blazer for over it. In this picture you can see Johan's sister walking into the store. Haha

Johan wanted to go with a zombie golfer theme and he got the perfect outfit for it. He found a vest and some plaid pants. I will have to post pictures tomorrow or on Sunday so you can see us all zombie-fied.

We then walked around the mall just to see what's new and to see if we can find some zombie contact lenses, but they were too expensive.
We took some pictures inside the mall as well...

I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves at home and are taking great care of my dogs and ferrets! I miss you and will see you soon enough!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is a great idea to set this page up for us. I feel like I'm there! I'm glad u had a wonderful time at the zombie walk! Anyway the camera also will take pictures in black and white (which comes out niiiice) and other cool features are on there as well....just go under the menu options to find out. I'm really glad u made this website so keep us updated. I miss u and love u!

    ReplyDelete